Wednesday 24 October 2007

Brewing

Dr Bill writes:

A quieter day yesterday. Quite embroiled in R&D all day. But trouble brewing.

The Major is pushing for the development of a First-Person Shooter game - I wasn't sure whether this was for console or for the streets.

Rather annoyed at Jerry. He got in such a huff after the start-up party on Monday that he petulantly texted the Major with an old blog address of mine. I don't know what he was trying to achieve with that. I have nothing to hide. It's just a little personal space of mine online and I honestly don't mind who sees it.

A plague of Anti-Corporate Activity right under our noses - even in the toilets here at the R&D wing. The three-ball icon above one urinal with a message: "Repent, Dr Savage". On the other urinal: "You too, Jim Rummy"

I received an anonymous tip-off. I am heading to a Local Theatre later to see who I find when I ask for Verity Barge. Let's see...

I took some interesting video yesterday too. More later. I seem to have mislaid my camera.